Blissfield Township Fire Department
- Blissfield Township Fire Department is a paid on-call department with 17 current members.
- Blissfield Township Fire Department covers approximately 21.1 square miles and provides service to over 3900 residents.
- The Department coverage area includes Blissfield Township and the Village of Blissfield.
- The Department averages 430 calls per year.
- The Blissfield Township Fire Department is in partnership with Madison Township to provide Emergency Advanced Life Support service.
- 2012, Rosenbauer, 109', Ladder Truck
- 2000, Pierce, 1200 gallon, Pumper
- 2004, Horton, ambulance
- 1998, Tramahawk, ambulance
- 1986, Ford, 1000 gallon, Tanker/Pumper
- 1978, GMC, Brush Truck
- 1977, Jeep, Brush Rig
- John Deere Gator--Special Event Rig
- HazMat, Decontamination Trailer
- 16', Meyers, Power Boat & Trailer
- 1.0 mill for operations
- 0.5 mill for equipment
- Donations and Contributions
Patient Privacy Notice
Monthly Run Log
Travel Form - Mileage & Meals
Volunteer Participation Report
Volunteer Participation Report by Individual
Volunteer Payroll Report